How to use keyboard as mouse



A few months ago while working at a computer center in kogi state, I had an important task to complete ASAP, but then my mouse started malfunctioning, which was just all that i needed to ruin my task.
This trick I am about to show you was what saved my day.
To get started, follow these simple and easy steps;


Go to start
Click on control panel

NB: make sure that you select classic view
Double-click on accessability option
Select the "mouse" tab
Check the "enable mouse keys" check box
Turn On the Num lock pad, that's it!

Use the Num lock Pad to control the corsur and " 5" for left click.
check back for more tips on how to use the keys like you are really using a mouse.
Hit any of the below share button and share this with your friends.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon