How to get a good brand new Android phone for just N6500




Since Tecno started making smart phones running android platform, Android phones have taken over the Nigerian Smart phone market. Tecno has really made smart phones more affordable than ever and I thought Tecno had the most affordable smart phones until last month when I stumbled on a new Android smart phone called MBO 620. I couldn’t believe what I saw; a lady had just bought the smart and was at an outlet to have android applications installed on it. I liked the phone the moment I saw it so I asked how much she bought it and I was surprised when she said N6500. I took a closer look at the phone and found out it was an Android OS phone called MBO 620. Although it’s Android 2.3 OS but it’s a pretty cool phone. Four days later, I went back to buy the phone at computer village, Ikeja.

There were other MBO phone in the market that was Android and a little more expensive than this one but I just like the MBO 620. Normal android applications work well on the phone. I’ve been using the phone for nearly a month now, and it’s working perfectly well.
It has a 3.5” HD super AMOLED screen, awesome for watching movies and it also Wi-Fi so you can stay connected anywhere. It plays almost all media formats, mp3, avi, 3gp, mp4 and so on; it costs just N6500 and comes with a one year warranty. I just got one for a friend of mine and everyone who sees it can’t believe how affordable the phone is.
And if you would like to use an Android phone that is more affordable than Tecno, then I suggest you get this one. It comes in white, pink, blue and black, but I like the black.


 Kindly hit any of the buttons below to share this post with your friends.

6 comments

You can get this phone from Phone vendors in Computer Village, Ikeja. Its a new phone and a lot of people ddo not know about it yet.

GOODLUCK

how can i get it, i also need it badly

you can get it from any MBO outlet in computer village in Ikeja. beside Micro Station.

can u give me full address, i need it

Ask of Micro station when you get to Ikeja, everyone knows micro Station. when you get there, on the left side of the building, you will see a two story building, on the middle floor, ask for MBO phones office. (o)

just ask of micro station at computer Village, everyone knows Micro Station in computer Village

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon